Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Fun Mother's Day Word Gift

My eight year old came home from school and told me about a fun website called
He made a fun word collage out of Pokeman names in computer class.
I immediately thought it would be fun to use this sight to make my mom something for
Mother's Day with all the words I could use to describe her.
It was super easy to do and you can play around with the colour and fonts as well.
Here is what I came up with.....
I think I will use it for a Mother's Day card but this could be fun to use in so many ways!

(A little tip my boy told me - the more times you type a word the larger it will appear. So less important words type once, more important words type two or three times. Good luck creating!)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, I like it! I think I'll try some beachy words, frame it and put it in my bathroom...thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails