Thursday, September 20, 2012

Martha Stewart Closet Organizer Review



                                     

I always like to get things organized when fall comes around and the kiddos are back in school.  So I decided to tackle some closet organizers.  I'm not sure if you have ever looked into closet organizers -  they are not cheap!  I ended up going with the Martha Stewart Closets line.  You can see the complete line here or you can check them out on Home Depot's website here.

Before - My Side.... Embarassing!

His side.... plus a little of mine! 
I liked these closet organizers a lot, they are easy to install and I was able to do our entire twelve feet of walk-in closet for under $500.  If you choose to purchase these closet organizers I recommend choosing the white option to save yourself a bundle of money on the shelves.  Instead of buying a two pack of shelves for $35 from Martha Stewart closets, I opted to go to Home D and buy an 8ft white shelf for about $9,  then I had them cut down to the exact sizes I needed.  I easily ended up with 4 shelves per plank so you can save a lot by doing it this way.  You need to pick up some little shelf supports in the hardware section though.
Yay! I love my closet now!

Check out the basket at the bottom!

These baskets are super sturdy!  I put them in my kids rooms too!



I am very happy with this product, so much so that I put them in my kids closets too!  

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. I am phasing out Peace Love Sweater, so please come and follow me at Van Breugel Design!

I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

5 comments:

  1. I would never find a better place to read as good comments as this site never seen before.Its easy to find easy to understand, and it have serious comments not sick jokes as others, thanks and please keep like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing that you were able to do it all under $500, that is impressive. It is amazing to see how well this product works through the before and after pictures.


    http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether it's getting your Master Closet remodeled or space planning for that new home your building we're here to help you every step of the way cheap closet organizers Orlando.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s good to hear that you are happy with your new closet. I’m planning to purchase it too because running out of space.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails