Wednesday, September 19, 2012

You had me at Vintage.....


You all have probably seen the new 2012 Ikea catalogue by now - I don't know about you, but I get excited about it's arrival every year!  This year did not disappoint!


It is sheer brilliance on Ikea's part to bring bring back a classic wing back chair from 1951!  Some of you may associate wing-backs with Grandma's house, but in my opinion once your head is nestled into one of it's corners there is no better reading chair.  







I'm a sucker for grey especially when it's warmed up with a cream cable knit throw.  A touch of vintage in a room gives a room character and a soul - this versatile chair could work in many of the rooms in my home.  Would this chair blend with your decorating style?

P.S. I am phasing out Peace Love Sweater, so please come and follow me at Van Breugel Design!

I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails