Friday, January 22, 2010

Extremely Behind the Times!

Ok I admit I'm a little behind the times. I only got the tree down a week ago and I still have christmas stuff sitting at the top of my stairs just waiting to be put in the attic. I did manage to find spots for a few christmas gifts though. Christmas is not about the gifts, and it truly is more than that for me and always has been - but it seems ridiculous for me to share these gifts with you next year. So bare with me for a few highlights!

A set of four Jadeite mugs from my hubby,
they have found a nice spot next to my retro teapot.

This sweet little rusty, cast iron Mr. Peanut piggy bank.


My kids got these Jones Sodas with their pictures on the label from their Uncle.
They rarely get pop so they loved this.

And my Husband got acquainted with Etsy, and picked out this sweet little necklace that has rarely left my neck since I received it. I love it!

There now I can officially put Christmas behind me!

2 comments:

  1. Great gifts! I love that necklace. What a great husband you have, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish my husband would check out esty? hmm.. love the vintage coffee pot - scary to think that dishes that were used in the 70's (when I was in elementary school) are considered vintage - yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails